Website Health Checks
Stop the guess work – find out what’s holding your website back
from attracting and converting customers.
Have you got an existing website that isn’t performing the way you’d expect?
Would you like to find out exactly what
you can do to help your website get found
and attract more leads?
Our Website Health Checks will help
you do just that!
Find out why your website isn’t helping to grow your business, and what you can do to change that.
Our Website Health Check will give you an in-depth review of your website.
The report will give you actionable feedback on:
Search Engine Optimisation / Online Visibility
Performance & Security
Opportunities to convert visitors into customers
You’ll get a detailed report outlining what is working well on your site, and what can be improved so that you can attract more visitors, and turn more visitors into customers.
- Find out what’s already working well on your site
- Find out what you can improve to help convert visitors into customers
- Any Website!
Find out what’s
holding your website back
Health Check & Tune-Up
Have you been neglecting
Like a car, your website needs regular servicing and tuning up. Websites have numerous moving parts that need to be updated and maintained to ensure the smooth running of your website.
With our WP Website Health Check & Tune-Up, we’ll give your website a thorough going over and then spend 2 hours servicing it for you to help get it to a place where it’s performing as it should be.
Suitable for WordPress websites, this includes everything in the Website Health Check, plus:
WordPress Technical Evaluation so you can be confident that your WordPress website is setup correctly and securely
2 hours of our time for fixing initial issues
- Find out how to convert more visitors into customers
- Find out what’s holding your website (and your business) back from its potential
- Get expert help to get your website performing sooner
- WordPress Websites
- Website that aren’t producing the results you’re looking for
- Websites that have not been regularly updated and maintained
- websites not built by us, before coming onto one of our maintenance plans